- Dainty crocuses following the lead of the snowdrops to break out in flower and nod – as if shivering – in these storms,
- The golden glow of the early daffodils in these gloomy days.
- The tiny green shoots of our first seedlings of the year – aw, those sweet little leaves!!
- Resurfacing from a little parenting tough spot,
- The support and help provided by my mum coming to stay for a few days – and the golden child-free time with my husband Rob that this facilitated,
- The satisfaction of a finished project,
- Hearing more birdsong,
- Seeing the first lambs
- The inspiring tales of people helping each other out in flooded areas,
- A sunny day! And the joy of putting housework on hold so we could go out to the woods to make the most of it,
- Being able to organise our garden shed because of the shelves Rob knocked up at the weekend,
- More hours of daylight,
- Buds forming on our fruit bushes,
- Getting over a few little health niggles,
- Success with some techniques for retaining personal strength and sanity
I hope that you are seeing and feeling some strength and light in your days too! ♥